Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bugaboo Birthday Blog Hop!

**Scroll Down for my Etsy Inspired Post**


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BUGABOO! How exciting! You should have arrived here from my fun friend's blog, Jenny Erichsen. If not, make sure you start at the Bug Blog here.

I used the Image, Hapbee Birthday- except, I didn't make him into a bee ;) Thought he looked just as cute like he was wearing them for fun at a birthday party!


Today's challenge is of course a Birthday Theme!!!! You have one week to participate in the challenge for a chance to win a digi prize pack- 7 free images for first place, 4 free images for second place, and 2 images for third place

EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT: We will also be having daily challenges starting on Monday! Here's a list of the challenges (you will have one week to complete each and post on the Bug Blog, so you have this list ahead of time to get started!):

Monday - Blue & White

Tuesday – Bling

Wednesday – Sketch

Thursday - Birthday

Friday - Anything Goes

Here's what's up for grabs for the hop and for the challenges:

Grand prize winner will get 1 free set per month for one year to 1 person who does the blog hop and participates in all the challenges

A chance to design a set with the owner

75% off a one time order

1 free digi from each DT member that was used on their blog hop card/project (You have one week to comment.) Winner will be chosen on Saturday, winner will be announced here on my blog in my Saturday Challenge post. All Winners will also be posted on the Bug Blog.

Make sure to check out the BUG BLOG FOR ALL THE DETAILS!

SO MAKE SURE TO COMMENT ON EACH POST ALONG THE WAY! Next stop on your hop is the talented Lesley Freiner.


96 comments:

  1. Great card - love the little boy image and the colourings of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect love your card, thanks for all your help watermarks look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy, your cards are always awesome and this one is no exception. Thank you for introducing me to Bugaboo stamps. I love everything Jodie creates! Happy Birthday Bugaboo! Becky:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Such cutie!
    Happy Birthday to Bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a lovely, fresh looking card. Fab flower.
    Happy Birthday Bugaboo!- love your designs!
    Hugs, Alison (Tillymint)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this joy, awesome soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOO cute Joy. I love the papers and colors. The stitching is, of course, perfect! And I love the button flower!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab and so cute thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cheery card. Love the little "HapBee" boy and the colors are just perfect. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is sooo cute! My son wouldn't like me saying that to him though. I love the softness with the colors that you chose! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card and the way you stepped away from the "bee" colors. Beautiful work...the colors you chose are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pastel colors on this one Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good idea! He looks like he's going to a costume party!

    Great colours

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card!! I love your colors and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww....too sweet! Love how you've colored him in different colors too. Really shows the versatility of these cute images!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 1st Birthday Bugaboo! Love the pastel colours on your card, very sweet :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. The digi files ar all new to me. I am loving what I see! Such a cute card!

    Happy b-day Bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your birthday card is adorable Joy! love the papers and colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card! Love the colors used and the layout! Happy Birthday Bugaboo!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your bee looks fabulous in his blues and greens!!!!! Wonderful boy birthday card! HB Bugaboo!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card and lovely colors. Hapbee birthday to Bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! your colors are great together. TFS!!!
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! your colors are great together. TFS!!!
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a gorgeous card, I love the softer colour scheme you've used!
    Thanks so much for the fun hop and Happy Birthday Bugaboo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh the colors are so cute and so is the image! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card, what a great idea you had for the wings. Awesome coloring!!
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that image - and I love the sewing on your card!
    Ohhhhh hubby is doing treacle sponge - wanted to get the blog hop done before he dished....eeeeeeeeee!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a super cute "bee"... this is a great card. Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh bless he is so cute and lovely colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute and great boy card or not. Love it. Happy Birthday Bugaboo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh Joy, what a cute card. Love the image and the layout is great. I think I'll just stay here awhile and listen to this great music! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Adorable card. Love the colors, sewing, and this super sweet little boy Bugaboo image. Thank you sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great job on the little boy. He is cute without being a bee. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Simply adorable! Love your coloring and soft papers.

    ReplyDelete
  35. great card love the colors and image!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oooo I do love your alternative colouring !I can totally see that working :)

    Gorgeous card

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Joy, as always your card is impeccable! Love the colors and layout! :) MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Adorable card Joy! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a great card for a birthday...he looks all ready to party it up! Love that button flower. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very cute Joy!!! Love the way you did the digi!

    ReplyDelete
  41. He looks so innocent! Obviously a 'fake' boy, LOL. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful card and I so love those stunning papers that youve used to showcase him!

    Fab colouring skills too!

    Happy blog hop!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Such a darling image and beautiful card!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  44. Very sweet! Your song to serenade us through had the 80's flash before my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very cute coloring job TFS

    Rachel
    gl2814@zoominternet.net

    ReplyDelete
  46. YOu all are doing an outstanding job on the birthday blog hop. I don't have any children images like you did which left me with inspiration to now buy a few and with the 60% off this gal can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Adorable card! Love the colors you used! The image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Joy,
    What a great birthday party and I love how you made him dressed for the party..he looks great in the different shades of blue!

    Thanks for sharing your card on the blog hop, its fantastic!
    *Hugs*
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your cards is so sweet and simple. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Awww, what a sweet card, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Non-bee boy is adorable. Great job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Very nice.. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  53. Very sweet card. I like your Etsy inspired one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  54. joy,
    i actually love his blue and green outfit, such a subtle card for a birthday I like it.

    -- dalis
    alidalis AT comcast DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love the colours you have used on this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Really adorable color combo -so soft and little-boy cute!

    ReplyDelete
  57. What a delicious card Sweetie ! I love those colours ! Hugs and love from Catherine and Happy Birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  58. Did you know you are #13 in the hop and you are the half mark too lol Hop looks good so off I hop
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love the card. Like how you've done the jumper. Just goes to show it doesn't have to be done as a bee - versatile indeed.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  60. So cute... I love your no-bee boy, he looks great anyways! Love the colors for this creation...

    ReplyDelete
  61. This is gorgeous so sweet
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  62. This is ADORABLE Joy!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  63. what a sweet card....love this Images..

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great card! I like the color combo you chose, instead of the normal bee colors. Looks very boyish.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hey girlie!
    Great card- your stitching is always so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  66. GREAT card!! Love the soft colors. I'm wondering though....why don't I have this image?? Will have to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Gorgeous card, such a lovely image, great colours too.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  68. Beautiful creation and love the image you have used and such a gorgeous design.

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  69. Love your card ... sof colors and all. You have great talent. Thanks for sharing with us and Happy Bday Bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Your card is wonderful. I can totally picture that little guy going to a party dressed like a bee.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Cute card and a very, very cute image. Love the little antennae. So cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Joy this little bee is fabulous! I love the colors you used with him too...so cute! What a way to celebrate! Thank you for everything you did for this hop...you rock! Happy Birthday Bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete
  73. he is adorable ..love the colors and just the right amount of embellies... great job..-anne-

    ReplyDelete
  74. Lovely colour choice, lovely image, lovely colouring .. OK, OK, .. Lovely EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Gorgeous card!! The stitching is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Joy, pretty stitching, gorgeous layouts, and beautiful coloring/shading are all part of your "signature style". . .;) All of which are perfectly suited to Bugaboo Stamps. How do you create so many amazing projects so quickly? Never mind, I don't care as long as you keep doing them for us. . .;) You're such an amazing asset to the DT (and a dear friend) and I want to thank you so much for everything that you do for Bugaboo Stamps! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  77. great cards, love the colors! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete