
Today I'm showing you a sneek peek of the new Our Craft Lounge CHA release, it's called Hey Chick. It's perfect and fabulous for Easter presents and cards! I'm so excited to be a part of the release this month!
Come back tomorrow because we're having a blog hop to celebrate the release of the 11 NEW SETS and you will have a chance to win one!
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ON ALL THE BLOGS: We will be giving away blog candy on each of the participating blogs on Saturday, but any comments you leave now through Saturday at midnight (Pacific time) will all count toward the blog candy drawing. PLEASE make sure you leave a contact email or you are signed into blogger (with contact info in your blogger profile). If we can't get in touch with you as a blog candy winner, we will need to redraw winners.
Here's a list of everyone participating today:
Amber Hillman
Bev Gerard
Deb Felts
Denise Marzec
Heather McNally
Jeanne Streiff
Joy Stagg -- YOU ARE HERE
Kendra Wietstock
Kisa Peters
Latrice Murphy
Lori McAree
Melyssa Connolly
Michelle Fowler
Pam Hooten
Stephanie Serrano
Tammie Edgerton
Next, hop on over to KENDRA!
YAY! I just did a little happy dance in my seat! lol! One of my FAVORITE sets with some of my FAVORITE sentiments! Love that dp you used! FAB cards!!!
ReplyDeleteHOW FUN!!! This is stinkin' ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDeleteReally adorable. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteOMGosh...absolutely LOVE this! Perfect choice of DP!
ReplyDeleteLove these Joy!
ReplyDeleteI love this little pocket card! It's just PERFECT!
ReplyDeleteOh how cute!
ReplyDeleteLove that paper with the sentiment!
Adorable pocket card!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors -- Great work!!! Thanks for sharing =)
ReplyDeleteGreat set. Love them. The DP fits the set perfectly
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness Joy you are so clever! Your card and envie is pure genius! I love the chick background you made. You really showed off this set, makes me wish I had it.
ReplyDeleteLove the sentiment using "peeps". Great card creation!
ReplyDeleteTHis is sooo darn cute!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHey Chicks looks like a great set. These little cards are so cute. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCute stamp and I love the paper you used! So cool!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, how cute! I love the little chics :D
ReplyDeletethese are just darling Joy--awesome papers & stitching!
ReplyDeleteCute Card. I love the stamp. The Chicks group we have here would love them also.:0)
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable - I could see myself using this set A LOT (I have a lot of online peeps I love to send cards to).
ReplyDeletevery cute--love the chicks.
ReplyDeleteslrdowney at hotmail dot com
Such a cute card, Joy! I haven't made one of these pocket cards in a while...so sweet and perfect for this adorable sentiment!
ReplyDeleteA really cute set of stamps! Card is perfect for them! How good are peeps!
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable ! LOVE them both.
ReplyDeleteBlessings Bernie
How cute is THAT!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great card! I like that style & love the little tab you used on it.
ReplyDeleteThis is just too cute! I love the matching envelope!
ReplyDeleteI love criss-cross cards, and this is a beauty!
ReplyDelete