I made this for the MFT Guest DT Challenge using the sketch provided. In case you haven't noticed, I love the Pure Innocence Collection! I used the Little Angel PI for this card. She has a Christmas-y nightgown feel to her, so I used some light pink candy cane paper with her. I also used the Dienamics File Tab for the sentiment.
Make sure to check out the MFT SCS forum for all the details for the challenge, the weekly sketch challenge, and for a lot of great chatter with some of the best girls around!
Also for the following challenges: Addicted to Stamps -Pearls and Lace Christmas Card Challenges - Texture Creative Inspirations Paint - Monochromatic no Matter Which Challenges Anything Goes

what a beautiful card! LOVE the papers!!!
ReplyDeleteTFS and Happy Monday!!
Really cute. Love the use of color. You colored her dress just perfect!
ReplyDeleteOh this is so cute, beautifully coloured and I love the papers. Thanks for joining us at NMW Challenges, I do hop you enjoyed the blog hop as well. Good luck with the challenge. Hugz Suzanne
ReplyDeleteWow what a lovely colour and such a seet card. Thanks for joining us at NMWC and good luck. Hope to see you soon in our next challenge, Hugs, Marion
ReplyDeleteAw, how sweet is this little cutie?? Thanks for playing with us at Creative Inspirations Paints. :)
ReplyDelete