Saturday, November 10, 2012

Wool you be mine?


 It's challenge time again at Bugaboo Stamps! The challenge is THINGS WITH TAILS.
I used the image AKV Nativity- Sheep

You have a chance to win either a seven, four, or two free digi prize pack by participating!

For the following challenges: Craftymess Challenge Nursery Rhyme Characters (Little bo Peep) Clearly Inspired - Critters Stampin' For The Weekend -Stitching



5 comments:

  1. Oh, he s a cutie! I love the sentiment! Your sewing is 'sew' much better than mine! It gives me something to aspire to! :0)
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our theme over at Craftymess...Mary's lost sheep,lol.
    Fabby card.

    Thanks for joining in with our challenge...

    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm...Mary...I really don't know why her name is in my head...of course it should read Bo-Peep, am I forgiven :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card and a great take on our theme over at Craftymess, Mary had a little lamb :-)

    Thanks for coming over and joining in with us over at Craftymess.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in the Craftymess Nursery Rhymes challange.

    I love this 'lost' sheep image and cracking backing paper.

    thanks again

    Angela

    ReplyDelete