Who is ready for the Riley and Company
sneek peeks!!!?? We have 60 new Funny Bone Sentiments and 10 new Rileys to release!
Today is the 1st
sneek peek for you and the new release is scheduled for Thursday, January 16th at 10 PM EST,
which we will kick off by a blog hop! There will be a chance for you
to win win win some Riley goodness then, so make sure you come back
to hop, hop, hop!
Today I'm using a a new funny bones
sentiment along with Retro Image Midge with Coffee. Riley images and Retro Folks are perfect compliments to these
funny bones!
I'm also using the new Lipstick Sophie with a new Funny Bones Sentiment. Isn't Sophie sweet and sassy?
Make sure to check out the
Riley and Company Blog
for all the latest Riley happenings! Also, check out my fellow Moose
Mates to see their peeks for you! Come back tomorrow for another peek!


fabulous cards Joy
ReplyDeleteAwesome, love the new Sophie!
ReplyDeleteCute!! We have the same idea for the 2nd card :)
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! I love the bright red.
ReplyDelete