Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 2, Riley Sneek Peeks...

I love the Riley and Company sneek peeks!!! We have 60 new Funny Bone Sentiments and 10 new Rileys to release!

Today is the 2nd sneek peek for you and the new release is scheduled for Thursday, January 16th at 10 PM EST, which we will kick off by a blog hop! There will be a chance for you to win win win some Riley goodness then, so make sure you come back to hop, hop, hop!

Today I'm using a a new funny bones sentiment along with Retro image Walter. Riley images and Retro Folks are perfect compliments to these funny bones!








I also used the New Mime Riley and Funny Bones Sentiment...he is so cute, I love him!




Make sure to check out the Riley and Company Blog for all the latest Riley happenings! Also, check out my fellow Moose Mates to see their peeks for you! Come back tomorrow for another peek!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Those sentiments are both too funny! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pairing with the Retro guy. I really need to get a few of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little mime. How precious

    ReplyDelete