Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 3, Riley Sneek Peeks...

Day 3 of the Riley and Company sneek peeks!!! We have 60 new Funny Bone Sentiments and 10 new Rileys to release!

Today is the 3rd sneek peek for you and the new release is scheduled for Thursday, January 16th at 10 PM EST, which we will kick off by a blog hop! There will be a chance for you to win win win some Riley goodness then, so make sure you come back to hop, hop, hop!

For my first card, I'm using the new Ipod Riley and Funny Bones sentiment. 



For my second card, I'm using a a new funny bones sentiment along with Retro image Helen & Alice. Riley images and Retro Folks are perfect compliments to these funny bones!









Make sure to check out the Riley and Company Blog for all the latest Riley happenings! Also, check out my fellow Moose Mates to see their peeks for you! Come back tomorrow for another peek!

3 comments:

  1. These cards are fun too! I especially like the die cuts you used on the interior of the second card - cool beans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I also thought that Riley image and sentiment went great together! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete